Are you greener? (¿eres ecológico?)

English:
Hi I'm gumi and today we will talk about ecology. I do the blog for a text I saw a few days ago (it really is because it is obligatory) about whether we were ecological in the past and I will give my opinion.
We were really a lot more ecological before, so why so many people think that it is not so? You may be wondering, because it is so for two reasons in my opinion: the first is because they had no choice, for example they could not use the elevators because they did not have.
The following is because there was no ecological term because they did not need it at that time the planet was fine.
I will also give my opinion on measures so that today more people are ecological:
For example give more reasons, besides saving the planet because almost nobody will do something for nothing, it is sad but it is so.
Well, I've lengthened so much so goodbye
Español:
Hola soy gumi y hoy vamos a hablar sobre la ecología. Hago el blog por un texto que vi hace unos días (realmente es porque es obligatorio) Sobre si éramos ecológicos en el pasado y voy a dar mi opinión.
Realmente éramos mucho mas ecológicos antes, ¿entonces por que tanta gente cree que no es así? Os estaréis preguntando, pues es así por dos razones a mi parecer: La primera es porque no tenían otra opción, por ejemplo no podían usar los ascensores por que no tenían.
La siguiente es porque no existía el termino ecológico porque no lo necesitaban en ese tiempo el planeta estaba bien.
También voy a dar mi opinión sobre medidas para que hoy en día mas gente sea ecológica:
Por ejemplo dar mas motivos, además de salvar el planeta porque casi nadie va a hacer algo a cambio de nada, es triste pero es así.
Bueno, me he alargado mucho asi que adiós
Texto en cuestión: this

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

¡WELCOME!